Whether renewing your membership with Visionary, joining us for the first time, or re-joining following a period of absence we are delighted you have chosen to be part of Visionary.
Using our collective strengths, skills and talents to support our members Visionary aspires to provide the best possible services for blind and partially sighted people across the UK.
Visionary’s Vision – a world in which people living with sight loss can access the services they need at local level where and when they need them.
Visionary’s Mission – to develop a strong national network of good quality local sight loss organisations covering all parts of the UK.
Visionary’s Strategic Priorities –
- Connect – Visionary is a connector – to facilitate and encourage connections among local and national organisations in order to stimulate change and good practice.
- Develop – Visionary is a conduit for information, knowledge and opportunity in order that local organisations can enhance their organisational health.
- Share – Visionary is a catalyst for learning from each other and facilitating positive change.
The Visionary Promise – The Visionary Promise sets out how we work and how we expect our partners to work with us and each other. We hope that by sharing our Promise, we will:
- be clear on our expectations from each other
- understand how we work
- know what to do if there is any uncertainty or disharmony
Visionary promises our members that we will…
- strive to empower our members to provide the best possible services with and for the visual impairment community
- provide professional, expert support, guidance and skills
- be honest and transparent
- engage with you in an efficient, timely and courteous manner
- communicate with a unified voice ensuring members receive consistent messages in their preferred format
- ask for and acknowledge feedback
We promise that our behavior will reflect our values of:
If things could be better …
Thank you …
For reading this and working alongside us.