Covid-19 affects us all in different ways and looking after our mental health should take the same priority as looking after our physical health.
Here we share some ideas on how to support each other, whether you are an employer, line manager or just wanting to look after your own mental well-being.
- It’s OK to feel OK: working through your moods in a pandemic – short blog read from Acas Chief Executive Susan Clews
- Managers have feelings too: managing mental health during the coronavirus pandemic
- Coronavirus: coping with the new normal
- Coronavirus and the workforce: coping with isolation
- The health and well-being of remote workers
Mental health guidance and resources: